- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- sour cream
- sliced black olives
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese onto bottom 8-inch square baking dish sprayed well with non stick cooking spray Top with chiles and remaining cheese.
- Place flour in medium bowl and chili powder mixing well.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in eggs; pour mixture over cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 350°F or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and desired toppings.