Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great breakfast dish that is so easy and flavorful!! Serve with your favorite salsa on the side.
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 (7 ounce) can Ortega chiles, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- shredded cheddar cheese (pepper jack works well too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk, chiles, hot sauce and chese.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes until set and brown on the edges.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
I'm rating this 5 stars cuz it was delicious and simple. But, the quantity of cheese is missing. I think I added about 2 cups, maybe more.