1 hr 5 mins
A great breakfast dish that is so easy and flavorful!! Serve with your favorite salsa on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Whisk in the evaporated milk, chiles, hot sauce and chese.
- 6Bake for 45 - 50 minutes until set and brown on the edges.
- 7Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chile Relleno Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 195.5 mg
- Sodium 136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g