Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
With just 7 ingredients this is a quick and easy dish to prepare. Preparation /cook time does not include fridge chill time of 1-2 hours. I hope you enjoy it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- Place chicken breast halves in a shallow baking dish; pour Marsala wine over the chicken breasts.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from wine marinade; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Return marinade to refrigerator.
- Heat butter and olive oil over medium; add chicken breast halves.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is browned, tender, and juices run clear.
- Transfer chicken to serving dish; cover and keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade and the halved grapes to skillet.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils.
- Continue to boil for about 45 seconds.
- Pour over chicken.
- Serve with rice, if desired.