1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Whatever!
1 hr 11 mins
Survival for the non-cook. This was the first dish I ever prepared. This has become a staple for my younger "May I come eat at your place?" brother, when the answer is "No, you may not." "Whatever" means to choose whatever condensed soup flavor you wish. My favorite was always minestrone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preferably soak chicken in salted water for 20 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. (If no time, wash chicken under water and pat dry.) Remove skin and excess fat from chicken breasts.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Place chicken in glass casserole dish, bone side up. Pour condensed soup over chicken and, if too thick, add up to 1/2 can of water (4-5 ounces).
- 4Cover with lid or aluminum foil. Cook in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, until chicken meat is no longer pink.
- 5Serve over rice, noodles, or halved baked potato.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Whatever!
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 1041.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 55.2 g