1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Turnovers
* Pamela *'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account as I am always on the look out for make ahead recipes. I think these will freeze well and I look forward to trying that. This is the original introduction: "I needed to use up some cooked chicken and also wanted something quick, so, this is what I came up with. It was a hit at my house, I hope it is at yours too!(:" (thanks cbw)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use colbyjack, but that's just a personal preference)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix soup, chicken, cheese, and salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3Roll or pat each biscuit into 5inch circle and place about 1/4cup filling on each circle.
- 4Wrap dough around chicken and press the edges to seal.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet and top with butter and bread crumbs.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 1149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: