Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe found on Betty Crocker website. I am always in search of chicken recipes for my chicken loving DH. This could be made lower fat with some substitutions.
- 8 old el paso tostadas (from 4.5-oz package)
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) canprogresso black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 cup old el paso thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded taco cheese (2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- On each of 4 plates, place 2 tostada shells, slightly overlapping.
- Top tostada shells with remaining ingredients. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
Yum! Very easy, filling and colorful salad. I did use refried beans on the tostadas before layering on the other ingredients. (It helps keep everything on the tostada while eating it.) Great, fast dinner, Thank you