1 hr 15 mins
I love this easy version of a tortilla soup, it is very filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 diced onion
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 10 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups grated monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1Chop chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- 2Place chicken, onion, and celery into a soup pot. You can add a drizzle of oil if you prefer. Saute chicken, onion and celery until chicken is done.
- 3Add the 2 cans corn, soup, water, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to very low and simmer 30 - 45 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking and burning.
- 6To serve, place some doritos in a bowl, top with grated cheeses. Pour soup over this, and top with avocado slices.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 981.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's nacho cheese soup