Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Chop chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken, onion, and celery into a soup pot. You can add a drizzle of oil if you prefer. Saute chicken, onion and celery until chicken is done.
- Add the 2 cans corn, soup, water, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to very low and simmer 30 - 45 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking and burning.
- To serve, place some doritos in a bowl, top with grated cheeses. Pour soup over this, and top with avocado slices.