This delicious, creamy soup is a one pot, heat and serve dish!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (9 ounce) canspremium chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans milk (10 1/2 oz x 2)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof your favorite salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 drop louisiana hot sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Combine, stir, and heat till bubbly.
- Serve immediately, crumble tortilla chips into bowl to your liking!
- Add heat with hot sauce or tone down with sour cream if you'd like.