Recipe by Manda C
This delicious, creamy soup is a one pot, heat and serve dish!
Top Review by La Petisa
Husband LOVES this recipe and told me I could make this for him anytime. I can't believe how easy it was! I liked it also but I think I had a problem with the canned chicken. Next time I'll try it with freshly cooked. Thanks for the great (and EASY) recipe Manda!
- 2 (9 ounce) canspremium chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans milk (10 1/2 oz x 2)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof your favorite salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 drop louisiana hot sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)