Recipe by Tamerlane
In just a minute or so, dinner is ready to pop in the oven! We use this in our OAMC Club! Originally from Campbellkitchen.com
Top Review by JESMom
Pretty good, and especially easy with the OAMC instructions :) It needed a little more "Mexican" flavor though, so I'd probably add a little taco seasoning next time. Thanks for a quick and easy meal!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix soup, salsa, milk, chicken tortillas and 1/2 cup of cheese in a 2 quart shallow baking dish and cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- FOR OAMC - place additional cheese in a plastic baggie for storage in the freezer - we wrap all dishes with saran wrap and put the cheese packet in between the foil and the saran wrap.
- Prep time does not include precooking of chicken - we boil ours ahead of time.