Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
In just a minute or so, dinner is ready to pop in the oven! We use this in our OAMC Club! Originally from Campbellkitchen.com
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut Tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix soup, salsa, milk, chicken tortillas and 1/2 cup of cheese in a 2 quart shallow baking dish and cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- FOR OAMC - place additional cheese in a plastic baggie for storage in the freezer - we wrap all dishes with saran wrap and put the cheese packet in between the foil and the saran wrap.
- Prep time does not include precooking of chicken - we boil ours ahead of time.
Pretty good, and especially easy with the OAMC instructions :) It needed a little more "Mexican" flavor though, so I'd probably add a little taco seasoning next time. Thanks for a quick and easy meal!