1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Thighs
3 hrs 50 mins
I came across this recipe when I was looking for something easy using the ingredients I had on hand. Prep time includes marinating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- 2cover and marinate for 1-3 hours.
- 3Bring to a boil, then lower heat.
- 4Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Uncover and simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened and chicken is tender, about 20 more minutes.
- 6Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.7
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 254.7 mg
- Sodium 1572.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 55.0 g