1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped (about 5 scallions)
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 lb cooked skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup canned pimiento, drained and sliced (about a 2 oz jar)
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 3 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds and cooked
- 1Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add scallions and mushrooms; cook until tender, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- 3Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper, broth and milk in a small bowl; mix until well blended.
- 4Add flour mixture to saucepan; cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes.
- 5Add chicken, pimentos and sherry; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in cheese and add cooked spaghetti; toss gently.
- 7Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g