1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Teriyaki With Linguine
You can also use dried oriental noodles in place of the linguine, also fresh minced garlic can be added in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine, broken in half (can use less pasta if desired)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut lengthwise into about 1/3-inch strips)
- salt and pepper
- 10 green onions, chopped to about 1-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced paper thin diagonally
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup purchased teriyaki sauce (or to taste)
- 1Cook noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water until JUST firm-tender; drain and return to pot.
- 2Add in the sesame oil; toss to coat.
- 3In a skillet or wok heat oil over high heat.
- 4Sprinkle the chicken strips with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet; sauté until no longer pink (about 2 minutes).
- 5Add in green onions, sliced carrots and crushed red pepper flakes; stir-fry until veggies are crisp-tender but still bright in colour and the chicken is cooked through (about 2-3 minutes longer).
- 6Add in the cooked noodles and teriyaki sauce; toss well to blend.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Teriyaki With Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (1506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 46.3 g