Recipe by KitKat54
This is a recipe that I adapted from Paula Deen. She used boneless pork chops. Everyone that has tried this recipe has just loved it. It's easy and really tasty.
Top Review by Kim127
This was simple to throw together after work for a really nice, quick dinner. The chicken was really moist and tender. We added some extra teriyaki marinade after it was cooked to give it a little bit more flavor. I would suggest maybe marinating the chicken in the teriyaki before cooking. Thanks Chef KitKat54, I've enjoyed all your recipes I made during the PAC!!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick (red, white, yellow)
- 1 -2 large bell pepper, sliced 1/2 inch thick (red, green, I use a combination of red and green)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices
- bottled teriyaki sauce
- 4 pieces heavy duty alumium aluminum foil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one chicken breast in center of a square of alumium foil and salt and pepper.
- Layer onion and bell pepper slices and 2 pineapple slices on top of each piece of chicken.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of bottled teriyaki sauce over chicken mixture.
- Put 1 tsp butter on top of pineapple slice.
- Seal up alumium foil by folding edges together.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. You can also put these on the outdoor grill on indirect heat. Serve with rice.