Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are super simple to make and taste great!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Sprite (anything clear like Sprite, 7-up...)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- oil, to fry in
- Mix egg and soda together.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add the egg mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Heat oil to about 375.
- dip chicken into batter and fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.