Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
One pot meal for two. Too delicious and easy to pass up.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Taco Salad for Two recipe from Food.com.
- Saute chicken breast in med.
- size frypan, I use just a little oil so chicken doesn't stick.
- Once it is cooked, remove from pan, and dice up the breasts.
- Add Salsa and Taco seasoning to pan.
- Return chicken diced to pan, and let simmer in sauce for 30 minutes.
- Place bed of lettuce on dinner plate, and add serving of Taco Mix on top of lettuce.
- Serve chips on the side, they are great to scoop the salad on your fork.
- A quick one pan easy entree.
I made this recipe on 2/10/10 for the" Afternoon Tea and Light Suppers " event ( and for my lunch ;) ). For the packaged taco seasoning Mucho Gusto Taco Seasoning Mix was used. And before browning the chicken I cut into bite sized pieces.Other than those two changes, the recipe was made as it was written. I know this recipe is supposed to be for two, but it's so good you aren't going to want to share with anybody ;) Thanks for posting a very good recipe. " Keep Smiling :) "