1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Taco Salad for Two
Lori Ruberti's Note:
One pot meal for two. Too delicious and easy to pass up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chicken breast in med.
- 2size frypan, I use just a little oil so chicken doesn't stick.
- 3Once it is cooked, remove from pan, and dice up the breasts.
- 4Add Salsa and Taco seasoning to pan.
- 5Return chicken diced to pan, and let simmer in sauce for 30 minutes.
- 6Place bed of lettuce on dinner plate, and add serving of Taco Mix on top of lettuce.
- 7Serve chips on the side, they are great to scoop the salad on your fork.
- 8A quick one pan easy entree.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Taco Salad for Two
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.1
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 539.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens