1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Taco Meat Mix
5 hrs 10 mins
Easy to throw together and let it go in the crock pot chicken meat mix that you can use for tacos, burritos, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, petite diced
- 1 onion, large
- 1 red pepper, large
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large jalapeno peppers, diced small
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1Drain as much juice as possible out of the can of tomatoes.
- 2In crock pot put tomatoes, onion, red pepper, garlic and jalapenos.
- 3Add cumin, cayenne and chili powder.
- 4Stir it all together.
- 5Put in chicken breasts and stir around.
- 6Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours.
- 7Remove chicken breasts to a plate and shred the meat.
- 8Return all meat to the crock pot and stir through.
- 9To make tacos I put some meat in the center of a flour tortilla, then top with cheese and a couple slices of avacado.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Taco Meat Mix
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g