Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Like Thanksgiving dinner in a casserole dish.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxinstant chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 2 cups boneless chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup raw broccoli, pieces chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- all purpose Greek seasoning (or desired mix of garlic, salt, onion powder and pepper)
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 8" square casserole dish.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 350 F 45 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Leta,I usually shy away from boxed stuffing mixes,because of sodium content.Well,I am glad I didn't shy away from your recipe.I went to the market and compared the sodium content on different brands. The market brand had less sodium than the name brands.Sooo,I made this recipe and we liked it very much.I fixed the recipe as written,for the two of us.Now I have the pleasure of having it for dinner tomorrow night.I served mashed potatoes,gravy and cranberry sauce.Oh I almost forgot,it is very easy to make,another plus!! Thank you Leta,for sharing your recipe.:0)
Leta, I served this dish to my husband for dinner tonight and he simply loved it! I paired it with Saucy Brussel Sprouts for a wonderful meal!I didn't have the Greek seasonings so just used the spices you suggested.It turned out great! Thanks!
Delicious and easy... my 3 year old was able to help me with a lot of the prep! I put the broccoli in raw, and chopped it up really small, and it was cooked perfectly by the end... that was the only part of the recipe I was worried about beforehand. I didn't use Greek seasoning; I used herb garden seasoning, a little curry, and a dash of Cajun seasoning.