1 hr 5 mins
This one is similar to many of the others, but I thought I would throw in my slightly differed version. This comes from my mom who likes to make things that are easy & good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a casserole dish mix soup, milk, sherry and paprika (optional) until well mixed.
- 3Lay chicken breasts in dish, single layer.
- 4Lay a slice of cheese over each piece of chicken.
- 5Cover dish with dry stuffing and seasoning packet.
- 6Melt butter or margarine and drizzle over stuffing.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove cover and continue baking 30 minutes.
- 9Serve with your favorite veggies and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 1303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 44.4 g