Recipe by CooksInHeels
This one is similar to many of the others, but I thought I would throw in my slightly differed version. This comes from my mom who likes to make things that are easy & good.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish mix soup, milk, sherry and paprika (optional) until well mixed.
- Lay chicken breasts in dish, single layer.
- Lay a slice of cheese over each piece of chicken.
- Cover dish with dry stuffing and seasoning packet.
- Melt butter or margarine and drizzle over stuffing.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and enjoy!