Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Better Homes and Garden New Junior Cookbook. Kids love these!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers (like Cheez- Its)
- 1⁄4 cup bread, crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 strips; set side.
- In plastic bag, crush cheese crackers into fine crumbs.
- Add bread crumbs to crushed crackers and mix together.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl. Dip each chicken strip into milk, turning to coat completely.
- Drop a few chicken strips into bag and shake to coat. Press slightly so crumbs stick to chicken.
- Place chicken on coated baking pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until no pink color is left in the center of the chicken and the crumb coating is golden brown.