Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sons love these chicken strips. The crushed cornflakes really make them I think! Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoning salt.
- Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear.