Recipe by Karamia
This one-dish meal is one of the first recipes I made over and over again when I started cooking for myself. It is so easy and quick to make! The rice cooks with the chicken and veggies, making less mess to clean and frozen stir-fry veggies make it fast! It is a great tasting dish that is also healthy!
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- oil, for stir-frying
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 cups uncooked MINUTE White Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir chicken and garlic in a small amount of oil on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add 1 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup soy sauce, sugar, and vegetables.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes for rice to set.
- Makes 4-6 servings. Enjoy!