Recipe by ajboyer222
I like this with broccoli, but you can substitute any vegetable you have on hand.
Top Review by Aurelia Jane
I've been making this dish for a while now and it is always a hit! I also use stir-fry veggies, which I cook in a skillet, instead of boiling. We do use the peanuts. My kids love to sprinkle the peanuts on top. I make this recipe WW friendly by using low fat asian toasted sesame and tofu shirataki noodles.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into stips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add broccoli to the boiling water for the last three minutes of pasta cooking time.
- Brown chicken in skillet until cooked through.
- Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and red pepper.
- Cook one minute.
- Drain pasta and put in large bowl
- Add chicken and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.