Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and simple but full of flavour
- 300 g chicken breast fillets (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- 1 green capsicum (diced)
- 6 shallots (diced)
- 1 head broccoli (separated into florets)
- Heat pan and add sweet chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and chilli flakes and stir well.
- When the sauce begins to bubble, add the chicken fillets and stir to combine, Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and stir-Fry.
- Cover and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve over rice.
Super easy and delicious stir-fry. I doubled the sauce and used 3 large chicken breasts (sliced) to feed my family of four. Thanks for the recipe. Beautiful photo, too!
Delicious chicken stir fry, I followed the recipe and didn't change a thing. I like the way I didn't have to use any oil. Thank you Kiwipom