- 300 g chicken breast fillets (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- 1 green capsicum (diced)
- 6 shallots (diced)
- 1 head broccoli (separated into florets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan and add sweet chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and chilli flakes and stir well.
- When the sauce begins to bubble, add the chicken fillets and stir to combine, Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and stir-Fry.
- Cover and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve over rice.