Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Came accross this recipe from KraftKitchen. It looks so good and easy to make. Makes 4 servings, about 1-3/4 cups each
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 4 cups white rice, cooked
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 7 minute or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, dressing, soy sauce and honey; mix well.
- Cook an additional 2 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve over the rice.