- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the onion in a skillet with the butter, poultry seasoning and water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a large pot or dutch oven, put cream of chicken soup, milk, mixed vegetables, onions and chicken.
- Simmer another 10 minutes.
- Mix the bisquick with the 2/3 cup milk, for the dumplings, and spoon large spoonfuls on top of the stew.
- Simmer, covered, for an additional 10 minutes.