Recipe by Marni Ulch
Quite possibly the easiest dip you'll ever make! I like to call it Man Dip for all the testosterone hanging around it on a buffet table.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can canned chicken breast meat
- ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain canned chicken thoroughly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, chicken and ranch dressing mix with a hand-held mixer until a spread texture is achieved.
- Chill slightly before serving with hearty crackers.
- This may also be made with a food processor.