Recipe by piranhabriana
This recipe is awesome because of its simplicity and great flavor! PS - It can also be an OAMC recipe, just freeze it in a couple of large ziploc bags after you mix it all together, thaw overnight, and follow the baking instructions listed.
- 2 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) candiced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- black olives, if desired
- mushroom, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Cook noodles, boil chicken, and cut it up.
- Mix soups, cheese, Rotel, onion, and olives or mushrooms if desired in a large bowl.
- Add hot noodles (drained).
- Stir thoroughly.
- Bake in a large casserole dish for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese melts evenly.
- This recipe makes a lot so you may want to cut it in half unless you want to eat it for a couple of days!