Recipe by Lucahjin
This chicken soup is a twist on the norm and SO GOOD. just 25 min from start to finish! I serve this with a crusty bread and green side salad.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced leek
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, strips (thin sliced for stir frying)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano, flavor undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta, broken up
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and leeks, cook about 5 min, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomatoes and broth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pasta, simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- If desired serve with shredded parmesan cheese.