Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was found in Raley's Extra Magazine, a grocery store chain in Northern California. We usually use a Lemon Rotisserie Chicken, but I've made it with other kinds and it's always turned out really good.
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 (396.89 g) canherdez salsa verde (or other brand)
- 425.24 g can black beans or 425.24 g can pinto beans
- 236.59 ml shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 7.39 ml Mexican seasoning
- 12 corn tortillas
- Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard.
- Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a medium skillet with salsa verde and seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warmed.
- Spoon chicken into heated tortillas and top with beans and cheese.
- Serve with additional toppings if desired. (sour cream, cilantro, tomato, guacamole).
Very yummy and super easy! Used a rotisserie chicken from Costco and Penzey's Adobo seasoning, black beans, all other ingredients as stated. Perfect for a crazy weeknight dinner. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe!