This recipe was found in Raley's Extra Magazine, a grocery store chain in Northern California. We usually use a Lemon Rotisserie Chicken, but I've made it with other kinds and it's always turned out really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard.
- 2Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Place in a medium skillet with salsa verde and seasoning.
- 4Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warmed.
- 5Spoon chicken into heated tortillas and top with beans and cheese.
- 6Serve with additional toppings if desired. (sour cream, cilantro, tomato, guacamole).
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Soft Tacos (Rotisserie Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 735.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: