1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Sketty
During my college years, I had a good friend who cooked this for me one day when I was feeling down. It is so super easy and really satisfying. Now I cook it for me and my husband when I need a quick and filling dinner. It is great left over too! I suggest just using the minced garlic in a jar, and a traditional spaghetti sauce with no extra ingredients. Plain Prego would be an example.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow the directions on the pasta for the correct way to cook it. While the water is heating up to a boil, do the steps below.
- 2Open the two cans of chicken breat meat. Drain the water out. Take a fork and use it to break up the pieces of chicken while in the can.
- 3Heat the olive oil in a wide, deep skillet or pan on medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring, and letting the garlic become fragrant.
- 4Add the chicken meat to the pan and stir to let the oil coat all the meat. Use your spatula or cooking spoon to break up any chicken chunks into smaller pieces.
- 5Pour in the spaghetti sauce, and stir well.
- 6Let the mixture come to a light boil, then turn down the heat to low, and let gently simmer while you finish cooking your pasta.
- 7Once the pasta is cooked, the chicken mixture will be waiting! Combine, pour desired amount of parnesan on top, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Sketty
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.4
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 898.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 43.1 g