Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really easy recipe for chicken scampi that I found and it would probably work well for shrimp.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- Brown chicken in margarine.
- Add garlic powder, lemon juice and white wine.
- Simmer 10 minute.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
This was quick and easy, but we thought it would be much better with fresh garlic ~ will try it again using fresh garlic. Made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag.
My husband made this without any problems at all, and it was ready when I got home after a busy 12 hour shift!! How's that for easy!! Tasty and easy, even the kids liked it. We had it with some brown rice. My DH did not want to open a bottle of wine (all we had in the house was riesling anyway), so he substituted water, I imagine it would be even better with the wine.