Recipe by MommyMakes
Great for kids and parties! I use chicken tenders rather than preparing the breasts. Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by didyb
8-10-06 My kids love to eat things on a stick! This was an easy, fast recipe. I put the chicken on the skewers and then put in the marinade, to decrease messy fingers. My husband liked it as much as the kids. 3-30-09 This time I rubbed the marinade all over 2 lbs of pork loin roast (bought on sale) and froze it. I thawed and baked at 450 for about 1 hour for a tasty roast. I covered for the first hour and then baked uncovered for about 10 more minutes to darken the top.
- 28.34 g envelope onion soup mix
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 453.59 g chicken tenders (approx 15.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 15 wooden skewers in water.
- In a large plastic bag, combine all ingredients and toss to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers, threading back and forth.
- Grill or broil chicken until no longer pink.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!