Recipe by MommyMakes
Great for kids and parties! I use chicken tenders rather than preparing the breasts. Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by didyb
8-10-06 My kids love to eat things on a stick! This was an easy, fast recipe. I put the chicken on the skewers and then put in the marinade, to decrease messy fingers. My husband liked it as much as the kids. 3-30-09 This time I rubbed the marinade all over 2 lbs of pork loin roast (bought on sale) and froze it. I thawed and baked at 450 for about 1 hour for a tasty roast. I covered for the first hour and then baked uncovered for about 10 more minutes to darken the top.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lb chicken tenders (approx 15.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 15 wooden skewers in water.
- In a large plastic bag, combine all ingredients and toss to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers, threading back and forth.
- Grill or broil chicken until no longer pink.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!