Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. This one is for DH.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
SO easy to do! GREAT!! GREAT!! Low carb recipe too! Used cherry tomatoes as had on hand, today! SO glad this recipe came my way, Ease and simplicity caught hubby's eye today! How are you making it he said...I said "IN THE RECIPEZAAR WAY!" lol :) THANKS!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, and pounded thin
- 6 slices ham
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; top with combined tomato and oregano.
- Bake at 350, loosely covered, until chicken is cooked through, 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, cheese and parsley over chicken; bake until cheese is melted, 10 minutes.