Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. This one is for DH.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Saltimbocca recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, and pounded thin
- 6 slices ham
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Place a ham slice on each chicken breast; top with combined tomato and oregano.
- Bake at 350, loosely covered, until chicken is cooked through, 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs, cheese and parsley over chicken; bake until cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
SO easy to do! GREAT!! GREAT!! Low carb recipe too! Used cherry tomatoes as had on hand, today! SO glad this recipe came my way, Ease and simplicity caught hubby's eye today! How are you making it he said...I said "IN THE RECIPEZAAR WAY!" lol :) THANKS!