Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe in a local supermarkets cooking magazine. It's very easy to make and everyone loves it. Sometimes I put in water chestnuts instead of carrots. You could also add other veggies or spice it up a little. This is the basic recipe but be inventive and have fun.
- 709.77 ml diced cooked chicken
- 473.18 ml sliced celery
- 236.59 ml sliced carrot
- 118.29 ml slivered toasted almond
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml celery salt
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Combine all ingredients except pie crust and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spoon into pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese ove the top and bake for an additional 10 minutes Cool 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into wedges.