1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Salad
I used to make this when I was kid (I started cooking at age 7) and recently started bringing it to work. My co-workers now bother me about making more! It's soooo easy to make and nice summer dish to top salads, in a sandwich, crackers, whatever you think of! When I have them, I add chopped celery...yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean Chicken and throw in a pot of water.
- 2Boil until chicken is done.
- 3Let cool.
- 4With hands, shred cooked chicken in bowl.
- 5Add chopped onions and green peppers.
- 6Add Mayo to your liking.
- 7Sprinkle with salt Pepper and chill.
- 8You can prepare a salad and add this.
- 9Alternatively, Take a pita bread and open.
- 10Spread chicken mixture and add tomatoes and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g