I used to make this when I was kid (I started cooking at age 7) and recently started bringing it to work. My co-workers now bother me about making more! It's soooo easy to make and nice summer dish to top salads, in a sandwich, crackers, whatever you think of! When I have them, I add chopped celery...yummy!
- Clean Chicken and throw in a pot of water.
- Boil until chicken is done.
- Let cool.
- With hands, shred cooked chicken in bowl.
- Add chopped onions and green peppers.
- Add Mayo to your liking.
- Sprinkle with salt Pepper and chill.
- You can prepare a salad and add this.
- Alternatively, Take a pita bread and open.
- Spread chicken mixture and add tomatoes and lettuce.