1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Salad
This is my ex-mother in laws recipe. I serve with Ritz crackers or mini bread. Quick and easy for BBQs or just to keep for snacking! The broth after you are done cooking the chicken is a great starter for soups! You can lighten the recipe by using a light mayonnaise. You can use a small or large onion depending on how strong you want it. For the relish you can use sweet or dill, I have made it with both and I prefer the dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You do not need to trim the chicken first.
- 2Bring water to a low boil.
- 3Add all the chicken and poultry seasoning.
- 4Cook 20 to 30 minutes until chicken is done.
- 5While chicken is cooking you can chop your onion finely.
- 6Drain chicken and cube or chop the chicken.
- 7Mix all ingredients and chill.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 332.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 38.4 g