Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this in my pile of easy quick recipes kids will enjoy.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 crescent rolls
- Mix together the chicken, onion, cream cheese, salt, milk, and butter.
- Spoon onto crescent rolls and roll up.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350*.
- Mix together and heat the sour cream and soup.
- Spoon over roll-ups and enjoy!
These were quite tasty, and pretty easy to do! My only suggestion: is that you remember to keep the crossaints in the refrigerator until the moment you need the dough, otherwise the dough gets too warm and unwieldly. My husband thought they were like little pot pies and I thought the left-overs tasted pretty good the next day. I used green onion instead of regular onion, and I thought it tasted wonderful. I also added a pinch of chili powder and garlic to give it a little kick. Thanks for the great recipe!!