Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is quick and easy to make and great on a cold day. You can use cooked chicken breasts or the canned chicken works great (and is even easier. I also use the bag rice (that you boil). Whole thing can be put together in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- salt and pepper
- Mix together well the cream of chicken soup and chicken broth.
- Cook the rice according to directions and then mix into soup.
- Stir in chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat and serve.
This was good. I loved how quick it was to make. Added a couple herbs and thought about putting carrots in it so maybe next time. Mine seemed a little too salty even though I didn't add too much salt. I don't think the herbs did it because it was mild and a minimal amount. Any suggestions to help with too much salt...besides not putting any in because I think maybe the broth? Fast and easy meal!
This is a good, basic, easy to make recipe. I wanted a quick lunch as we were out raking leaves and this hit the spot. I doubled the recipe. I followed the recipe but used the canned chicken as suggested. Will make again.