- 20 ounces frozen broccoli spears
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- Arrange broccoli in 12in baking dish. Sprinkle with half the parmesan.
- Top with chicken or turkey, season meat with salt and pepper; spoon rice over.
- Melt butter, blend in flour, add milk all at once; cook and stir till bubbly.
- Cook 20 minute more and remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and fold in sour cream.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken/turkey; sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes.