Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't use rice, to keep it low-carb/low-cal, but it can be added if you'd like!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Ratatouille recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 zucchini, peeled & sliced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 -8 ounces mushrooms
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon msg or 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a wok, add water and steam chicken about 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, onion, green peppers and mushrooms. Cook at medium heat for about 15 minutes until veggies are tender, but firm.
- Add tomatoes and stir. Sprinkle with spices and herbs. Serve hot.
I made this and left out the eggplant since I didn't think my kids would eat it. I also added some chopped carrots and broccoli since that was something familiar to them. We all really enjoyed it though!
My kids requested ratatouille from their favorite movie & this recipe was awesome and very easy! My kids gobbled it up & so did I! I'll definitely be making this again!