Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love chicken and pasta, but sometimes I don't feel like handling raw chicken and cooking it up. This recipe lets you skip that step, and you don't have to wait for the noodles to cook all the way! It's fast, easy, and delicious for kids and adults. You can also add in any veggies you like, or bacon bits to spice it up a little. This recipe feeds four, but is very easy to double for a bigger family.
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil the macaroni noodles 3-5 minutes short of the listed time, then drain well.
- Mix the cream of chicken, chicken breast, mayonnaise, milk, shredded cheese, and ranch mix together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then add the bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese, and stir well.
- Layer the cooked and drained noodles in a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Add chicken mix on top, then use a spoon or spatula to slightly mix the sauce down into the noodles.
- Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs on top.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 minutes.