Chef #958257's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love chicken and pasta, but sometimes I don't feel like handling raw chicken and cooking it up. This recipe lets you skip that step, and you don't have to wait for the noodles to cook all the way! It's fast, easy, and delicious for kids and adults. You can also add in any veggies you like, or bacon bits to spice it up a little. This recipe feeds four, but is very easy to double for a bigger family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Boil the macaroni noodles 3-5 minutes short of the listed time, then drain well.
- 2Mix the cream of chicken, chicken breast, mayonnaise, milk, shredded cheese, and ranch mix together in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then add the bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese, and stir well.
- 4Layer the cooked and drained noodles in a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Add chicken mix on top, then use a spoon or spatula to slightly mix the sauce down into the noodles.
- 5Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs on top.
- 6Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Ranch Casserole #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.6
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 1214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix