Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick easy dinner that is easily adjustable to the number of people you are feeding
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup salsa con queso (cheese in a jar)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Season chicken with chili powder and black pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken breast on an indoor grill such as a George Foreman.
- After chicken is cooked put it in a food processor and chop it till fine.
- Spread cheese on one half of a tortilla and sprinkle with chopped chicken.
- Fold tortilla over and place in a skillet on low-medium heat, brown lightly then flip.
- Cut into triangles and add a dulop of Sour Cream.