Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick easy dinner that is easily adjustable to the number of people you are feeding
Make and share this Easy Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken with chili powder and black pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken breast on an indoor grill such as a George Foreman.
- After chicken is cooked put it in a food processor and chop it till fine.
- Spread cheese on one half of a tortilla and sprinkle with chopped chicken.
- Fold tortilla over and place in a skillet on low-medium heat, brown lightly then flip.
- Cut into triangles and add a dulop of Sour Cream.