Recipe by Tebo
Easy, fast and simple one dish dinner. Try using other dressings and seasonings. A bit of chile powder may pick it up as well. Other vegetables could be added as well.
Top Review by Szena
This was surprisingly elegant for such a simple recipe. I was a bit worried about the vegetables getting dried out during cooking so I covered the pan during the first half hour. The potatoes turned out just right - moist, tender and just a bit browned.
- 907.18 g chicken breasts (bone-in) or 907.18 g chicken thighs (bone-in)
- 453.59 g potato, cut into wedges
- 4 small carrots, cut into small chunks
- 118.29 ml Italian dressing
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese