1 hr 15 mins
I wanted a shepherd's pie only I don't eat beef, so I threw this together instead, and it turned out so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (or shredded)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- 2 -3 large potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 3 tablespoons butter (for the potatoes)
- 1/4 cup 2% low-fat milk (for potatoes)
- salt & pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll Pie crust and press into 2.5 qt casserole (you may need to use a rolling pin to make it larger to fit the casserole).
- 3Mix together chicken, soup, milk, and vegetables.
- 4Pour chicken mixture into casserole.
- 5Mash potatoes with butter and milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Spoon mashed potato topping onto pie, and gently smooth it over evenly.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Potato Top
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 815.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g