Recipe by arroz241_11561377
This is so easy and IMHO yummy. I will also saute first a little onion and celery and then add to the mixed veggies.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes (boneless, skinless)
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup, OR
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- poultry seasoning, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together broth and the 2 cans of soup and poultry seasoning if using. Add chicken chunks and mixed veggies, stir thoroughly. Pour into baking dish.
- Mix together Bisquick,milk and melted butter, until smooth. Spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until top is golden.